- First, pick some Top Writers and start following them.
- Each of us has a different writing style (academic, narrative, conversational, etc). Figure out which suits you best.
- Pick topics that interest you to write in. (You don’t need to pick popular topics – if you’re following Top Writers, some will follow you back and your answers will pop up in their feeds, no matter how obscure the topics.)
- Use proper grammar (US/UK English standards work best on Quora.)
- Use bullets, bolding and italics where appropriate. It makes for a much more pleasant to read answer than a big wall of word-vomited text.
- Try to inject some humor, if possible, and get personal.
- Write a lot. At least one answer per day.
All of these things will lead to your being upvoted and higher counts.
Originally Posted: https://www.quora.com/I-want-to-excel-all-Top-most-viewed-writers-etc-on-Quora-for-everything-including-answer-quality-most-viewed-topics-and-views-Anyway-to-do-that
Originally Posted On: 2016-06-05