Any kind of “pattern interrupt” question is good for this.
By that, I mean a question that is absolutely not what someone expects.
If you take a common set of job interview questions, for example:
- Who are you?
- Where are you from?
- What is your work history?
- Why do you like our company ?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
You can truly test people by flipping the questions around on them:
- Who do you idolize?
- Where would you live if money were no object?
- What thing have you done that has made you proudest?
- What would you change about our company?
- What is your dream?
Originally Posted: https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-heuristics-to-test-for-non-conformity-in-people
Originally Posted On: 2016-01-29