This depends on various factors, some of which are: –
- Are you planning on *driving* the motorhome frequently?
- If so, over what types of terrain?
- How comfortable are you driving and backing up a 26′ or longer vehicle in the first place?
- What price range are you comfortable with?
- How many people do you travel with? Will you expect any overnight company?
- What kind and amount of storage space can you live with? (Are we talking “a few cabinets”, “a garage”, or “I need to tow a trailer the size of my RV behind me full of stuff?”
- Do you want a separate vehicle for driving around, or do you anticipate this to be your main mode of transport?
There’s so many more questions that these lead to, but I can tell you that just by starting with those, my husband and I decided on a Weekend Warrior fifth-wheel 41′ triple-slide toy hauler for our travels, which was immensely comfortable for full time living.
If money were no object, I’d get a triple-slide Prevost Motorhome (not a fifth wheel) with matching storage bin and kit it out to haul a car underneath.
Otherwise, I suggest you determine what things you find important to you then start looking at RVs.
Originally Posted: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-motorhome-brand-for-full-time-usage-and-long-term-living-say-15+-years
Originally Posted On: 2016-01-17